|802.11g Wireless System|
Again we needed some expert advice. I contacted an Apple reseller who suggested a Meraki managed wireless system would be the way forward. The Meraki system 'provides a solution to the burden that handheld technology can have on a wireless system and uses the newest standard in wireless technology - 802.11n. This system was design to improve on the 802.11g in the amount of bandwidth supported by utilising multiple wireless signals instead of just one.'
Advantages of Meraki & 802.11n
- the system is designed for heavy tablet usage
- built in firewalls segregates and restricts network access from unauthorised devices
- Security appliances provide easy to manage content filtering and security
- it operates with complete visibility and control over uses, content and devices
- an easy to use cloud base management system that can be used without dedicated training.